you're talking november hokie22...i was thinking you meant sept. or october before basketball even started. my bad.
blue, when do you guys play and where?
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
you're talking november hokie22...i was thinking you meant sept. or october before basketball even started. my bad.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
yeap...the pulaski game is always the saturday after thanksgiving at emory & henry
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
they were the biggest bunch of babies....they were yelling for every kind of foul imaginable....guess they aren't used to defenses like gate citys
[ QUOTE ]
blue, when do you guys play and where?
[/ QUOTE ]
I assume you are asking me.. We play either Friday or Saturday according to the KTN but I don't know where.
Do you know where you guys play and when?
bleeding blue, my school isn't playing this time of year. i'm not with GC either if that's what you're asking.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Yeah the TS boys had a great time, unfortunately for them they're sitting at home right now. They can cheer against Cwood all they want but to see Mark Dockery chanting overrated is ridiculous. I mean Cwood beat his team 3 times, and by a wide margin each time. Cwood fans aren't crying, let me make this clear, I am from THOMAS WALKER, not Castlewood. I'm not crying about it, I have no ties to anyone from Cwood or GC and honestly could care less who won. The fact is, yes maybe Cwood did play well at first without Fisher, but that's to be expected because everyone was trying to rally around one another and step up in his absence. However, eventually playing without arguably your best player will catch up to you. There's a reason the other guys are backups and role players.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
I do have a clue that Gate City beat Castlewood, thats all that needs to be said.
"It never got weird enough for me" HST
sorry, yeah thats what I meant Castlewood not Clintwood. Not saying this years GC team is the best theyve had, but they have a solid pg, outside shooting, inside presence and a tough full court press that causes a lot of turnovers.
"It never got weird enough for me" HST
[ QUOTE ]
bleeding blue, my school isn't playing this time of year. i'm not with GC either if that's what you're asking.
[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry.. I don't know why I assumed you were from GC..
Bookmarks